[FWDLK] Dodge LaFemme

Check out February 1988 issue of Collectible Automobile for a color, multipage
 spread on the 1955-56 Dodge
LaFemme.  It will tell you virtually all you need to know.  One of my dog racing
 friends bought a used '56
LaFemme in 1957 while still in the service.  It had the D-500 option as well and
 he sold it about three years
later.  He just goes nuts now when I show him that magazine and the fact that he
 had a real rarity.

Jack Lewis
'56 Fury

--------