[FWDLK] La-Femme Inquiry

Maybe I've got the '56 LaFemme with the D-500 that your buddy used to own!

The scant records that I have show my car coming up from Oregon (I'm in
Vancouver, Canada, eh!).
The LaFemme is parked with the D-500 in my basement waiting for my time and
money to put her back on the road.

Your link to xxtony results in a 404-Not Found.  I wonder what Tony Lindsey
is up to these days?  He wrote the article for the 1988 Collectible
Automobile and did a great job!  He did have the LaFemme registry when he
was President of the SanDiego WPC club.  He owned a '55 Lafemme that he was
hoping to restore.  His "driver" was a '61 Imperial, though.  Haven't heard
a peep from Tony for quite a while.  Anyone know if he ever got the '55
LaFemme back on the road?

The current owner of the LaFemme registration list is Leslie Howard at
fireflite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  The last note I got said there were 2 or 3
LaFemme's for sale.  Check with him (her?)  Sorry Leslie, this damn e-mail
can't tell me which gender you are!

Bill Hughes
'56 LaFemme D-500