Re: [FWDLK] Rear hub puller

Bruce,
   I have one of the original pullers that I purchased from the dealer I
worked in when it closed.  It looks alot like a big steering wheel puller,
with 3 stirrups that bolt to wheel studs, then the screw is tightened against
the end of the axle.  There is a captive mallet head arm that goes over the
hex on the screw, which you then procede to beat on with you favorite hammer
and pull the drum from the axle.
   Crude but effective.
   I'm not sure if this is the Miller tool, but it's what we used there.
   If you can't rig something up, or need more info, or need to borrow the
puller, let me know.

Steve