[FWDLK] Earl Scheib again

Well did not tell the whole story.
Had Earl do my 62 Plymouth post Savoy, when, in about 65?  In different city.
Well the next day I picked it up and color was off, and the hood was still
'tacky!'
They said its just gotta dry out, etc
Took it and a week later still sticky and other parts of car likewise.
They stripped the car and reshot it, rate it about a 7 rather than the 10 the
Chev was.
So Earl batted .500 for me.
again
Rotsa Ruck!