[FWDLK] Buffy the Forward Look Slayer?

Anybody watch "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" on WB last night?  Spike, some
vampire guy, drives a '58 Dodge with the windows painted black (no
sunlight for vampires...).

Just thought I'd let y'all know.

The new web server is progressing rather nicely.  I don't think I'm
going to have it ready by this weekend though, as I am going to be
working mainly on the calendar.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the folks in the US, and a Happy Thursday to
those who aren't.  =)

-Dave