[FWDLK] My Belvedere History

I finally got a copy of my build sheet for my 58 Plymouth today. It
gives you a strange feeling to see it! My car was shipped March 15,
1958. It was shipped to Bob Wickett Inc, San Bernardino, California. I
checked the internet Yellow Pages-no such company. Does anyone on the
list live near or in San Bernardino and perhaps knows if the dealership
still exists under another name?
  Thanks
      Todd
P.S Anyone know how to decode these build sheets? (other than the basics
Chrysler decodes for you..)