[FWDLK] Trunk light switch

One thing I thought was interesting -- if you look underneath the rear
package shelf right above the "x" in the trunk lid torsion bars, you'll
notice a hole about 1/4".   A standard door pin switch thingy fits in
there and acts as the switch for the trunk light.  The switches are
still available from Borg Warner or Napa (see the FL web site) for like
$.99.  When the torsion bars twist fully open, they hit the switch and
activate the light.

Of course, I may be wrong, but that's how it was explained to me.  I
haven't hooked up the light yet, but I do have the switch in place.  =)

-Dave