[FWDLK] so. calif. '58 plymouths

first off has any one seen my first christine sold to oscar perez of i believe
fullerton,ca. it was a '58 torrreador red 2 door hdtp w/dual quad '57 air
cleaners?  also i talked to a guy who had a 58 fury in san diego (bob
sandkaut,maaco auto painting, san diego) i saw the car he seemed to want to
sell it-i went there to buy air cleaners but apparently it was bull. also bill
craffy (805) 649-3331-he also has a perfectly restored 57 ply. also ted
mcgregor (810)790-2322- i bought my fury parts from him- my bumper wings i got
from him were shitty-the reverse light was pure rust. you guys know him? i
made em work. anyone heard of shaun murphy-(805)922-8044, he was a kid in
santa barbara doing all kinds of stuff to make a christine! well anyway thats
it for now       -jack luiten, chino,ca.