Re: [FWDLK] '62 Dodge 880 parts

 ---- "KevSue" <suzyq@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone know of any 1961 dodge or 1962 Chrysler parts cars out there.
> The 61 dodge has the same front end i need on my 62 880 and the 62 chrysler
 has the rear i need.. I need the bumpers.I have searched the net pretty good
 and all of NY and have not found any good ones. The 62 suburban also used this
 bumper.

Kevin,

I'm told the '61 Dodge, '62 880/Chrysler and '63 880 all use the same rear
 bumper as well, but I think there was a bumperguard question there that is
 somehow slipping my mind now.

I passed this question on to l-forwardlook as well.

Mike Sealey

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com