[FWDLK] Terminology

Hi,

When I bought my C I think the ad said "'57 Chrysler 300C for sale, bring
large basket." I think it was the first honest ad I ever read.
He did neglect to mention the part about bringing a metal detector.  Although
my friends kind of liked the Easter Egg Hunt approach out in the yard.

Jim
Michigan (Where our Governor can out-eat your Governor)