Re: [FWDLK] Transmission Tools

Dan,

Owatonna Tool Corp's speciality is outfitting automotive and truck service
bays with a complete suite of special tools, manuals, and computer
diagnostic programs. Most of these are for dealers. Currently, they are the
largest in that industry. They have been around a long time, but have only
recently become the largest. I once discussed a job there, but 60 miles is
excessive for a comute.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500

At 04:09 AM 12/5/98 EST, you wrote:
>At Hershey I bought an assortment of special sockets, bushing drivers, special
>puller, seal installation sleeves mounted on a fiber organization board with
>part numbers ranging from 3248-3271. At the top someone had marked Dodge
>Transmission tools. I assumed it consisted of Miller Service Tools from the
>fifties or sixties. After cleaning the grime I discovered they were were from
>Owatonna Tool Corp (OTC) Anyone here have knowledge of OTC tools supplying
>such items? OTC has a web page and I sent in a request but no response yet.
>Thanks, Dan Phenicie

Dave