[FWDLK] Rass-o-nil

I know this has been discused before, but I am getting serious now and need
some information.

Rass-o-nil sounds too good to be true.  Ranjit Sen is an interesting fellow
to talk to.  I am a little unsure about several claims.  Anyone who has used
this product, please contact me.

Areas of concern are:

Why are self etching primers discouraged.  (i.e. Dupont Variprime)

Compatibility with other top coats is unclear.  Has anyone had problems.

Use on rusted steel - It sounds like the rust is stripped from the steel and
can be brushed off.  Is this correct?  How about in pitted areas?

Will Rass-o-nil penetrate into the crimp seams on trunk lid and doors and
stop rusting?

Has anyone used Rass-o-nil on a frame restoration instead of sand blasting.
Has anyone used Ras-o-nil after sand blasting?  What were the results?

Does anyone have test data other than provided by the vendor to support
vendor claims?