Re: [FWDLK] Ebay - Today's auctions extended

Re: [FWDLK] Ebay - Today's auctions extended

It appears that all auctions scheduled to close on 12/7 have been
extended one day, to 12/8, because of the downtime problems.
This is a normal response for them when they feel they have been down too long.

Dan Davids