[FWDLK] 1999 FLML Calendar Time!

Hi All,

I have been a bit behind in getting these calendars printed due to the
auction, a heavy job workload, and a sinus infection...  However, the
"show must go on" so to speak.  I will shortly post a list of the
members & cars that will appear in the calendar (I forgot to bring it
this morning).  However, in order to make sure that everyone gets their
calendars before the end of this year, I'll offer them for sale at this
time.  The cost is: $10 each, or the "Exner Special": buy 5 get one
free!

Shipping in the USA will be:
$1.25 for 1-2 calendar(s) by standard mail, or $3 priority mail.
$3.00 for 3-5 calendars priority mail (priority mail is the same price
as standard mail for this amount).
Outside of the USA, just triple the shipping cost for air mail, double
it for surface mail.  (Sorry, but priority mail isn't available outside
of the US).

Personal checks are fine... but please include the shipping address and
your email address inside the envelope to help me better track these
(I'll notify you via email when they ship).

The address is:
   FORWARD LOOK CALENDAR
   Dave Stragand
   19 Mildred Street
   Etna, PA  15223
   U.S.A.

The proceeds from the calendar will go towards 1) The new web site,  2)
advertising & PR expenses for the mailing list and web site (I'm going
to be sending calendars and information to several car magazines), and
3) any FLML get-togethers for the coming year.  If anyone wants to be
our cyber-treasurer, just let me know and I will keep you informed of
all the expenditures.

I hope to get some little snapshots of the calendar up soon on the web
site, but as I said earlier I'm hit pretty hard for time right now &
can't guarantee anything.  I have set aside this entire weekend to get
them printed & bound.

If you have any questions about the calendar or costs/postage, just drop
me an email.

-Dave Stragand