[FWDLK] Oil filter ID

Have 10 MoPar oil filters no L-7 which I can't ID.  they are huge and in red whit and blue late 80s MoPar boxes.  They seem about the size of a 2.2 4 cyl engine.  Can't be for a car.  they are the old style drop in type and must be for heavy equipment. Also have a similar Purolator no N-29 which I can't ID.

Anyone have any ideas what they are?

Also if anyone is interested in them let me know!