Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: A Plymouth By Any Other Name: Export Chryslers,

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: A Plymouth By Any Other Name: Export Chryslers, ...

Hey, this is great stuff.  I find it fascinating how the cars came together
and were marketed elsewhere.  Even today seeing some of the 60's and later
cars with one-off name changes.  One nagging question keeps popping into my
mind, though; Why bother with mixing and matching, renaming and rebadging?
Why not just sell the cars abroad as they were sold here?

Steve