Re: [FWDLK] Profit from crushing

Y'know, Jim, now that you mention it, I had heard of that sort of thing... the
air emission credits... I wonder if they do that in Pennsylvania too?

Year One, a supplier of resto parts for 60's cars, is a big proponent of
opposing this type of legislation.  I have information from them about this
very issue, but I've never taken the time to read it.  I'll check it out and
report back.

Maybe we need to get involved....

Steve