[FWDLK] Raminduction part:

Yo Lookers:   Does anyone have a "block-off plate" for the long rams that I
could use for a pattern?  I'm trying to get some made, but I have nothing
to look at.  Even some GOOD pictures would help.  Since the reproductions
are not going to be castings anyway, exact duplicates are not possible,
But something to look at will help me make them as "stock" appearing as
possible.Let me know if you can help out.  Thanks, Dave Grove.