[FWDLK] Raminduction part::

Here's what I wanted to say:  (don't know where the last message went)
Does anyone have a "block-off plate" for the long ram setup that I could
use as a pattern,  I want to reproduce some of these, but I have nothing to
look at.  Even some GOOD photos (several angles) would help.  I have the
ram castings, but I would like to make the plates as "stock" appearing as
possible (even though they won't be cast).  Can anyone help?  Thanks,
DaveG.