[FWDLK] Organizations interested in preserving automotive rights

[FWDLK] Organizations interested in preserving automotive rights

Hi all,
        I have photocopies of the following groups informational flyers, and it
appears that the AAHF (headed up by Terry Ehrich, of Hemmings Motor News),
COVA, and WHOA probably best represent the interests of the automotive
hobbyist.  SEMA and CARE also offer interesting reading about the
Junker/Clunker laws.

    Here's a quick list of organizations fighting to preserve our right to
keep and enjoy our cars, and keeping them safe from frivolous legislation:

A.A.H.F.
American Automotive Heritage Foundation
P.O. Box 482
Carlisle, PA 17013-0482
717/240-0976
Fax 717/240-0931
http://www.aahf.org/

C.A.R.E.
Coalition for Auto Repair Equity
119 Oronoco Street
Alexandria, VA  22314
800/229-5380
Fax 703/519-7747

C.O.V.A.
Council of Vehicle Associations
10400 Roberts Road
Palos Hills, IL 60465
800/227-7166
Fax 708/598-4888
http://www.covacvag.com/

SEMA
Specialty Equipment Market Association
Call for your free Consumer Awareness Brochure "How Government Regulations
Threaten Automotive Hobbies...And What You Can Do About It"
800/514-SEMA (7362)
http://www.sema.org/

W.O.A.H.
World Organization of Automotive Hobbyists
P.O.Box 1331
Palm Desert, CA  92261-1331
Fax 619/568-6354

Other related links: