[FWDLK] Crushing and loss of rights

It is the nature of our political system that we will lose any rights that we
do not fight for. If we don't make ourselves heard to others, and present a
front of opposition that becomes unprofitable to fight with, we will someday
see cars like ours become more and more discriminated against until they
remove them from our back yards by helicopter for not paying exorbent
ownership taxes. Maybe I'm invisioning some extremes here, but you get the
jist. I hope. --- Tim "Did I forget my blood pressure medicine again?" Heilman
'56 Plymouth Savoy