[FWDLK] Fwd: REGARDING JUNKED/SMASHED/RECYCLED CARS

[FWDLK] Fwd: REGARDING JUNKED/SMASHED/RECYCLED CARS

You know we here at the Forward Look list tend to be a great deal more
intelligent than the average human. Not to mention that we have taste and a
sense for what design is all about. Considering that many of us were
flabbergasted at the apparent fascist influence on our sacred car manufacturer
(joking now, remember that) why is it that many of us take a real fascist view
towards those not as smart as we are? Most people when they see a car that is
"older than dirt", (the dirt on their cars), think it is just junk, that it
must not work well or efficiently anymore not to mention that its not the
"latest style". (Especially since their sense of style is dictated to them via
advertisements or commercials) We however being of the brightest of the
species know differently and can see the beauty in perhaps lets say a "1959
Plymouth Belvedere 4 door sedan with posts" (my car). while it is fun to poke
fun at their idiocy and perhaps even jokingly suggest that "Christine" might
pay them a visit, I most strongly believe that we of the "higher order" desist
from causing said "intellectually, and design challenged folk- (i.e.,- lacking
of the "frontal lobe")" any pain and sorrow such as Flaming them via e-mail.
We of course understand that they cannot possibly understand that "one mans
trash is another's treasure" due to their mental and emotional inadequacies.
It is sad that our potential treasures were trashed but it is equally sad that
they do not get it, yes? Yet the problem is most probably one of genetics me
thinks. We should therefor exert our superior level of compassion and let them
be though it is still fun for us to Rag them here on the site. Besides, one
thing is for sure. Not to be materialistic, but our cars recently went up in
value and rarity due to this "stogie sucking commoner" (no comment on those of
you who occasionally consume Monicas favorite) 's recent blunder. It is a
shame we couldn't educate him in time and help him to realize all the
potential income he has lost eh? So much for my two cents worth via the peanut
gallery. Yall have fun and not take it all so seriously folks. Being superior
doesn't mean we can wipe out the scourge that befalls our society. Finns Rule,
you know it, I know it, and they..............just dont get it!..........ric
Hiel Exner! heil Exner!