[FWDLK] attention '57 fury owners---help

[FWDLK] attention '57 fury owners---help

We have a '57 Belvedere with Fury option.  It was parked in ' 68  in San
Jose CA
When we bought it the engine was in pieces, but all there except for THE
LITTLE METAL BRACKETS THAT HOLD THE AIR CLEANERS!    Can anyone make Dale
some brackets,
 using theirs as a pattern,
              OR  send him the dimensions of yours?   We sure would
appreciate the help!