[FWDLK] Hello Everyone

Hello!

I just joined this mailing list and am durn glad I did.

I inherited a 1960 Chrysler Windsor 4 door hardtop.  It has been
sitting in a garage since 1972, and I got it when the garage started
falling down around it.  It has a straight six and standard
transmission from a 55 Bell Air station wagon in it, but I'll fix
that (heh,heh).  Rats ate the seats and wiring, but other than that
it is in real good shape.

I looked for info, parts, literature, etc., but could not find
anything.  I found a link to the Forward Look page on my news server
a couple of days ago, and already I have found more helpful people
and information than I've found in three months of looking.

I can hardly wait to get it up and running!  I'll get some pictures
up on a web page shortly in case anyone wants to see it.  I know I
like looking at it...  :)

If anyone has something similar in the central Texas region (I live
in Waco), give me a holler, I might like to come take a look and
compare notes.  I actually found a hobby my wife likes as well, and
she'll let me out of the house.

Thanks everyone for the responses I have already received to my
posts.

-Shannon White        swhite@xxxxxxxx

p.s.   Why don't they write in big letters "Left Side Lug Nuts Turn
Opposite Direction" on these cars?  I spent quite a lot of time
dragging that car up and down the trailer with flat tires because I
couldn't change them.  I ripped up the trailer, tore the exhaust out
from under the car, and almost lost my sanity over it!  I made up
quite a few new curse words.  Wish I had some of it on video...

Shannon White                (254) 867-4830
              swhite@xxxxxxxx
INS, where termination isn't a bad thing...