Re: [FWDLK] Intros

David Collins wrote:

>      Hi.  My name is Eli Collins.  Last summer I picked up a '59 DeSoto
> Fireflite Sportsman 4dr.

Hi Eli
        Welcome to the list, this is a very good spot to be if you have a
car with fins. I also have a black 59 Desoto (2dr Firesweep) I have some
pics on the following page.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/page2.htm
Check out the wallpaper on this page, I made it a while ago from a pic of
my 59. See you on the list.

--
Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/
52 PowerWagon  59 DeSoto     65 FuryIII   67 300       71 Cuda