[FWDLK] calendar

While sending out comp. calendars, It would be nice to send one to Mr. Goers
and his guys. I will pay or if anyone would
like to chip in on it. I have seen several complements on his "classy" nature
 and I agree. Anybody who send $150 worth of
stuff to a strange guy in Arkansas without
a check clearing is a rare bird indeed. I hope he never gets  taken advantage of
by this.
Deane