Re: [FWDLK] 1999 FLML Calendar Progress & more...

For those who want to <chat> without going to a "chat room," and without
needing a PC or for those who don't have "voice" capability, I recommend
signing up on ICQ at www.icq.com

It's a combination email/chat room, where you find a specific person, send a
message, and if that person is currently surfin' the 'net, alerts them to a
message they can respond to immediately.

It's free, it's easy (if I can do it -- anyone can), and saves the time
delay traditional emails have. . .
Mark
'57 Fury