Re: [FWDLK] 50's car toys avail NOW---

I ordered mine('57 300-C) about 6 weeks ago and received an update about two
 weeks ago that production
difficulties were occuring and there would be delays.  Have received no further
 word on the 300-C.  So lets
wait and see.  If their '57 Golden Hawk was an example, Danbury is every bit as
 good, or better (I vote
better) than Franklin.

Jack Lewis
Golden Fin Society