[FWDLK] 318

Hello all again. Happy Holidays.
In a few weeks, I will have to clean out my rental garage.
I have a 318 short block (no heads, intake or exhaust)
It was given to me years ago by a buddy. It came out of a mid 70's dodge
power wagon. he told me he believes it has a steel crank in it.

Anybody want it.
All you have to do is pick it up.
I'm located in NJ

Nick