[FWDLK] Hot Seat ??

Hi all Mopar Lovers,
First: I'd like to wish you all very "Happy Holidays"

Second: Thanks Dave. Great Calanders.

Third: I just removed the front seat from my 57 Desoto Fireflite. I found
this heavy wire runnig from the rear left corner of the seat to a circut
breaker behind the kick panel. I was just wondering if this is to a seat
heater or what. No I don't have power seats. Anybody have any ideas.
                        Thanks,
                                Mike.