[FWDLK] Calendars

Hi to all and a very Merry Christmas to all,
  Just had to tell this.  We sent out check to Dave for the Calendars and
I kept asking my wife if they came yet.  The check was made out earlier
but the envelope got stuck under some papers.  Well we found it late in
the week and my wife sent it out to Dave.  Getting closer to Thursday,
and asking about the Calendars and got no good response from my wife.  I
figured it will be after Christmas.  I wanted to give my Dad one and
watch him grin when he sees our 55 Plymouth in the May slot.  He is real
proud of the car and the way it turned out(so am I).  Well after dinner
Thursday evening, with our Daughter and her husband and 3 grand kids here
with us from Oklahoma, my wife decided that I should be opening this one
gift.  I couldn't figure out why me after all there are 3 grand children
here, why an adult and ME.  Must be kind a think headed because when I
opened the box, there were the Calendars.Was I ever surprised and happy.
SHE got me on that one and after 1/2 hour or so my lovely wife asked me
"are you still looking at the calendar?"   Of course I was and not the
May month all that time either.
   Thanks Dave for a great job and all who had their cars on there.  I
got an extra to give to my NAPA dealer in Bradford, PA  as he is one guy
that digs to find parts for my car and what ever else I may need.  I can
now return a calendar to him as he gives me one each year too.
   The BEST to ALL of the Forward Look List members and have a great
Holiday and thru out the coming year.

Jack   55 Plymouth Belvedere

PS  Didn't Chrysler buy AMC---maybe that why I kept RAMBERLING

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]