[FWDLK] Calendars

Hi All!!
        Just recieved my Forward Look Calendars, and wanted to congratulate all of
you on beautiful cars, and Dave in particular for doing a spectacular job on
the calendar layout and production.  I spent alot of time at the mall looking
for decent calendars, and all they had were barns, cows, pigs, dogs, and
Chevies (I think I see a pattern here..)
        You're pretty handy with a computer, Dave... ever think of doing it
professionally?
      (just kidding)
        All kidding aside, great job on all aspects, Dave!  I'd pay twice the price
for a calendar this nice next year (hint,hint)
        And thanks again to all of you who sent pictures of your cars... I get
motivated to get out and get to work every time I look at that gorgeous red
DeSoto!  I can't wait 'til next month, and the next, and the next...

Steve Charette
'61 Plymouth Custom Suburban with 18" of snow on the roof