[FWDLK] Calendars

Hi All,

I'm in Los Angeles right now instead of home in Pittsburgh.  We had a
server at our office out here stolen last Saturday morning, and lucky
me, I get to pick up the pieces.  I have missed my meeting with the
professional printers twice, and probably our opportunity to have them
printed on nice glossy paper in time for Christmas as well.

As soon as I return to Pittsburgh, I'm going to have them color copied
the same way as last year.  As soon as I get pricing of any type I will
let you all know.  I think in order to meet the Christmas orders, I will
just have y'all email me with either your address or the address(es) of
the recipient(s) and I will send them out Priority 2-3 day mail with a
holiday card or note expressing your best wishes to them.

I'll give you more details soon, but I have to run now.  I have been
awake since 8am Monday morning hammering this new server into shape
(yawn!) and could really use a little shut eye.  I'll try to dream of a
solution to getting these things printed on time!

-Dave