Re: [FWDLK] Calendars

Sounds like fun, We had a similar situation close to here. I have a friend
who is a tech at Wirefire internet providers and they had a small camping
trailer in an out of the way place where they had a server and several other
pieces of equipment stored in Paden City, WV. Some one up there took a 4
wheel drive and literally bashed the trailer and everything inside it to
pieces. The local and state police had there pagers, amongst other things,
running through there. Federal charges in store for whoever did it, if they
get caught. These guys even tried to knock the antennae down, but it will a
little too sturdily built for that. Have fun in LA!
Phil Patterson