[FWDLK] [Fwd: [FWDLK] USA-Canada Adventure]

[FWDLK] [Fwd: [FWDLK] USA-Canada Adventure]

        Don't DWI and don't buy Canadian Club!  It has been my
experience that it is harder to get back into USA than to cross into
Canada.  Fishing trips north of our borders have been very enjoyable
experiences.  Once in a while you will get some customs agents that must
be bored, and have to give someone a rough time just to brighten up
their day.  Either that or the smell of four or five guys without a
shower for a week and wreaking of fish sets them off.
        My wife and I, (both clean and not smelling of fish) had a US
customs agent, (female) hold us for nearly a half an hour at Niagra
Falls, NY because of some toy magazines we didn't declare when we went
into Canada.  Now there is some real contraband!  I hope it's that tough
sleddin' when the real bad guys come through!
        Now to relate this to Forward Look, the customs agents Roger is
talking about on the US side, must have been P-Oed to see another finned
car leave the US.  (I assume it was finned, if not get the rope)
        Waiting to party with the arrival of Y2K,  John in WI

bulletTo: Jan Van Hoy <vanhilla@PACIFIER.COM>