[FWDLK] Question for Jack Lewis

Note:  I would have sent this privately, but the email address for Jack is
incorrect.

Hi Jack -

    Here's a question for the Golden Fin Society.  This one involves
the 58 Fury.  All my documentation indicates that the 58 Fury was only built
in Detroit (LP2-xxxx).  But Larry Stanley says that his has a Los Angeles
VIN number.  Brian Utzman says that the Fury he found in Texas was built
in Evansville.   In addition to my two pieces of Chrysler documentation on
this subject, I spoke to Tom VanBeek, the tech advisor of the Plymouth Club
for 56-58 Plymouth Furys, and he agrees with my conclusion.  Any thoughts on
this ? I thought that the Golden Fin Society might be able to shed some
light on this matter.

Thanks,

Ron