[FWDLK] Question for Jack Lewis

You saw my earlier post regarding the Tom Mitchell info, and from the Registry
 info, have '58s from all
locations except Delaware.  The '56s ALL had Evansville Body Numbers, i.e.
 404-E-XXXX.  '57s all had
404-XXXX body numbers, no location code, but all assumed to come from ONE plant.
  My understanding
is that '58s were more homologous to '58 Belvederes than preceding year models
 and made economic sense
to add Fury specific trim pieces at the location closest to final dealer
 destination.  I agree with Tom Van Beek
on '56 & '57, and Tom Mitchell on '58s.

Jack Lewis
GFS-'56 Fury