Re: [FWDLK] Old CD Ignition Systems

Dan, try Pertronix, they are not on the net but can be reached at
800-827-3758 ext 20. Can't vouch for there quality as I have never used
them. Crane and Mallory both make retrofit electronic systems. I have
the Crane HI-6 system and it works well. Contact Jegs/Summit for your
particular application. Hope this gets you going in the right direction.
Sincerely, Nico Over