[FWDLK] Old CD Ignition Systems

Hey there, forwardlookers:

Do any of you know where I might find a couple working CDI systems?
These were available in the seventies through Heathkit, KnightKit, and Delta
(the actual manufacturer). They could be ordered in either kit or built form.
I had excellent experience with them on cars that used points. Not only did
they improve power and mileage, they reduced stumble and (probably most
important to me now) point wear on daily drivers. They're also period correct,
and very easy to install and remove.

I found one on a 64 Imperial in a junkyard awhile back, but couldn't get it
working. I hate to think that it may have caused the premature towing of the
 beast.
Mechanics used to go brain dead whenever they saw one of these things under
the hood. It wasn't unusual for me to return from college to find the unit I'd
installed in the fall disconnected by some yo-yo my folks had work on the
car while I was away. But I digress...

I would love to find another unit. Please reply with any leads.

Thanks,
Dan