Re: [FWDLK] FINS OF GOLD

Mel
The "Fins Of Gold" is sweetest poem ever written.  I have to agree, if you see
a golden Fury coming at you, watch out.  It'll blow your moldings off.  I had
one it '57 and I have one now.  They are the best.  I'm proud to be a Forward
Looker, but more proud to own a '57 Fury.  In '56, '57 and '58 you couldn't
beat them and you still can't.
A little nostalgia can't hurt.
Happy New Year everyone!
John Paxos