[FWDLK] Master parts manual for Mopars 53-74. My last one!!!

[FWDLK] Master parts manual for Mopars 53-74. My last one!!!

I have posted my last Master parts manual on ebay for anyone who is interested.  These are a great master reference to help figure what parts interchange if nothing else.  They are subdivided just like MoPar did it by an after market company.  This one is clean and new condition and would be great on any MOPAR shelf.  The cover and spine even has great CHRYSLER name on it.

Wish I had more available!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=52403667