[FWDLK] Insurance/Gary Goers/Calendar

I agree with Nick about Haggartys. I have my 55 St. Regis insured with them and they even covered the car during the frame off restoration as well. I live in Texas and the car was restored in Canada, hows that for service. They have insured my old speedboats for several years and have always offered professional and courteous service. It is nice to have the opportunity to champion good service.
I have seen a lot of mention recently about Gary Goers, who is he, what does he sell and how does one get in contact with him?
Also I would like to know how to buy a forwardlook calendar, I get no response to my emails to Dave Stragand but maybe he is away. Anyone know how much thy are and what address to send to for one.
Thanks
Ron Dulmage