--- Begin Message ---
  • From: BKLYNBOO@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 21:16:45 EST
I have State Farm Insurance.  I could not even get any of the "classic car"
insurance policies because of my age (21) and that im in NYC (high theft and
accident rate).  I pay $208 a year for my 59 Dodge Royal Lancer valued at
$14,000,  and $184 a year on my 57 Dodge Coronet Lancer valued at $8,900.
With State Farm,  i'm not limited on anything. It does have to be garaged
though  but i can drive my cars to work which i do often,  go shopping, or go
cross country.
        Walter

--- End Message ---