Re: [FWDLK] Insurance

Ditto on the State Farm... I like them a lot, and the price is quite reasonable
(something like $155 a year for me).

I had Nationwide originally with full theft/comp/collision at a whopping $500
 per
year, but then their underwriter turned around and "modified" my policy to be
liability ONLY, and at the same price!  That's just because he couldn't find it
in his "books" so he classed it under the "kit car/replica" category.  I had to
threaten to sue for breach of contract in order to get my money back.

I've been nothing but pleased however with State Farm.

-Dave