Re: [FWDLK] Franklin Mint "Christine" Model & '59 Sport Fury

Re: [FWDLK] Franklin Mint "Christine" Model & '59 Sport Fury Conv.'s For Sale

Dave -

    Sounds like Duchess will have to wear sunglasses if she gets any more
famous ! :-}

    I believe the 57 Fury belongs to Don Whitman of Hancock, MA.  I've seen
the car and it's nice.

Ron
.