Re: [FWDLK] Argent wheels?

Maybe it's just me, but my 57-58 wheels look more like plain ol' silver
than argent like you guys are talking about. The argent I'm familiar with
shows up in the sixties and is darker, not to mention more granular in
texture/reflectance - due to whatever particulate matter they mixed in.
Am I right? Aren't we just talking silver, or maybe a silver/grey?    - Dan