[FWDLK] Wagon Identification

Hi, All
        Well, I've started looking closely at my prize, and am trying to figure out
what trim level the car is (was).  The body plate has minimal markings on it,
suggesting a basic car.  I'll attempt to replicate the markings below:

         1234567890
                         2
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
3                                 5

SO NUMBER   BDY   TRM   PNT
11301070         366     614    WW1

The only numbers that I percieve to be options are the "2" under the "0", the
"3" under the "A", and the "5" under the "Q".
I figure the 366 must be a 4 door wagon (possibly 6 passenger), the paint is
white (?),  but the trim number is the one that I am really wondering about.
Any ideas?

There are no scripts on the side of the car (unless they are not visible due
to being bondo'd over).  (I thought the ad said "solid body", not "solid
bondo".)
Anyway, there is a picture of the car at  the
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/sc68cuda/wagon.html";>Wagoon Web Page</A> - is
the trim on the rear any help?  Also check out the '62 Fury back-up lights
somebody scabbed onto the front for turn signals!  They will be available if
you need a pair!

Any help is appreciated!
Steve
'61 Plymouth _________ Station Wagon