Re: [FWDLK] Title Services?

Mike,
        Do these services actually issue a new Alabama Title?  I had always thought
these places just had a collection of VIN tags and titles, and matched them up
to what you had.... not so?  I've passed up a number of cars because titles
are required here in Michigan.  Any insight?

Steve

In a message dated 1/3/99 12:20:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,