Re: [FWDLK] title problems

In Washington, if there is a missing title, the car must be bonded
in order to be registered in the state and get plates
After two years, if there has been no claim made against the bond,
the DMV will issue a new title. This is my understanding, anyway.
A good contact I have used with title questions and Canadian import
questions is Silver Collector Car Auctions in Spokane. Mitch Silver
and a couple of the people who work for him are very knowledgeable
about this stuff. Makes sense, since the auction outfits deal with
cars from all over the place. I'm sure they wouldn't mind a call.
Their website is www.silverauctions.com     1-800-255-4485

Dan Davids
Seattle

Tell 'em one of their customers who has bought a half dozen cars
at their auctions, sent you and says good things about them.