[FWDLK] Codes:

Dear Fellows,

I was wondering if you guys know where on a 1960 Plymouth are the body
style and other codes, i.e. color / two tone, etc... Not the vin #.

I also have a comment on the wheel color. Even though mine is a 1960, it
definetly came from the factory with Black, I know this because I have an
original tire on the orginal rim.

And even though you can't go by the pre-production models in there
brochures, they have all their 1958 "real picture" cars in Black as well
... but what does that tell you?

Just if you were still wondering!

David V.H.